Ann Coulter: Brainless Ann Coulter: Brainless

SamT Will Always Be Politics Master Of Flash

Buddy, Torch...care to give an explination on what is not right with this? Can you maybe explain?

Anyway, SamT, you're great. You always will be one of the best flash-makers ever!!!

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

awesome

the most brilliant thing about foamy is that, and im sure others have noticed this, is that there are so many paordies of foamy, and they all blow chunks. there is only one foamy, and itll be like that forever. This especially goes out to those fuckin Foamy Confessions bullshit. That sucked. And for those who decided to fuck up his website that time ago, go kill yourselves. Why dont you work on something instead of just bieng stupid. Fuck them.

FOAMY RULES!

Caps Lock Caps Lock

Cool Look, Confused Storyline.

I love the overall look of this flash...however, I am a bit confused on what happened. Still awesome bold look, keep up the animation, practice the writing.

Pokemon Uncut Pokemon Uncut

There's great potential in here somewhere.

I like your idea however the crude humour is not very amusing, and the plot is scattered. Try again and I'm sure you will go far in sprite flash. I rated you a five only because it was mediocre. Good Luck with the rest of your sprites!!!

Halloween Prank Halloween Prank